giefroot - rooting tool (CVE-2014-4322) - XDA Forums
root xperia z3 D6633 with locked bootloader
Firstly flash D6633_23.0.F.1.74_CE.ftf with wiping everything and no final verification.
Turn on ur phone, wait until it will boot up, get through configuration, do not log in gmail account, don't search for wi-fi, no sync.
Open About phone settings: Click 7 times on Build number, go back and enter Developer options and check:
USB Debugging, Allow mock locations and in security uncheck Verify apps.
Then connect phone to computer, turn on Airplane mode, go to home screen and try running install.bat.
1. Get root on old firmware with @zxz0O0 masterpiece tool (OP) and install Dual Recovery by @[NUT]
PS To install dual recovery I had first to install latest busybox using busybox installer (busybox.net)
2. Create a pre-rooted firmware from latest .77 fw ftf with the not less outstanding PRFCreator tool, including latestSuperSU and Dual Recovery flashable zips (just follow thread instructions)
3. Put pre-rooted firmware flashable zip at internal memory (/sdcard0)
4. Open NDR Utils app and reboot into TWRP recovery
5. Flash pre-rooted firmware and then... POWER OFF device (DO NOT REBOOT)
6. Open FlashTool and flash latest .77 fw - EXCLUDING System !!!
You will get latest .77 fw rooted with dual recovery installed!
Above procedure must work to get lollipop rooted too (from KK to L)!
zxz0O0... once again... THANK YOU!!
TitaniumBackup trick Titanium Backup issue
hey , go to the the giefroot folder you downloaded to root your phone , then go to ''files'' folder , and then open a ''cmd window'' there (by pressing ctrl + right click) and then write copy paste these codes one after another
adb push systemrw.sh /data/local/tmp
adb push modulecrcpatch /data/local/tmp
adb push wp_mod.ko /data/local/tmp
chmod 777 /data/local/tmp/systemrw.sh
chmod 777 /data/local/tmp/modulecrcpatch
chmod 777 /data/local/tmp/wp_mod.ko