Unlocking Bootloader, Rooting System, Backup Stock ROM & Restore To Stock
For Moto G 2014 (2nd Generation) : XT1063, XT1064, XT1068, XT1069
Running on Marshmallow 6.0, Lollipop 5.0.2 & Kitkat 4.4.4
Mega Shared folder with lots of motorola's factory firmaware
Listo, la carpeta es esta:
Link above from http://www.htcmania.com/archive/index.php/t-934750.html
#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
First things first, you MUST be using stock 4.4.4 firmwares for your model, or the model you want to update via stock recovery.
CUSTOMS RECOVERY LIKE TWRP O CWM WON'T WORK.
If you never unlocked bootloader, jump to step 5
Note: You can flash the firmware from another model (ex. flash XT1064 on XT1063) to run the specific OTA for that software, though is NOT RECOMMENDED
- Download Motorola Drivers for Windows
- Take a look at the stock firmwares (Links down)(thanks to @lost101) and download the file meant for your model.
New Links http://motofirmware.com/files/category/38-titan/ (Download 21.85.17 for XT1063 and XT1064, thanks to MotoFirmware)
- Download adb/fastboot files
- Note: You can skip this step following THIS guide (thanks to @Shawn5162)
Unzip both stock firmware and fastboot in the same folder, shift+right click on the screen and click on "open command prompt from here" and run these commands one by oneCode:
fastboot.exe flash logo logo.bin fastboot.exe flash boot boot.img fastboot.exe flash recovery recovery.img fastboot.exe flash system system.img_sparsechunk.0 fastboot.exe flash system system.img_sparsechunk.1 fastboot.exe flash system system.img_sparsechunk.2 fastboot.exe flash system system.img_sparsechunk.3 fastboot.exe flash modem NON-HLOS.bin fastboot.exe erase modemst1 fastboot.exe erase modemst2 fastboot.exe flash fsg fsg.mbn fastboot.exe erase cache fastboot.exe erase userdata
- Boot your device, then download and copy to internal sdcard the OTA file FOR YOUR MODEL from the following links below
XT1063 Global Single Sim Version
[OTA] Moto G 2014 XT1063 v22.11.6 Android Lollipop (thanks to @Taimur Akmal / @KennyWuLee )
XT1064 Consumer Cellular (US Single Sim)
[OTA] Moto G 2014 XT1064 v22.11.6 (thanks to @surenzxx)
- Power off your device and get into fastboot mode, then choose "Recovery"
- A broken android logo should appear, press and hold VolUP+VolDwn, then press and release the power button
- Recovery options should appear, select "Choose update from sdcard" and use your ota file.
- Wait until it finishes upgrading and voilá, you have Lollipop (Note: Updating takes about 5-10mins and the first boot almost the same time)
There's a guide for XT1068 using a XT1063 firmware
Lollipop 2-Sim Working with XT1063 OTA (thanks to @luisjoseb)
XT1063 - XT1068
Check the CF-AutoRoot website and look for your model at the end.
Just unzip the file, boot your phone into fastboot mode (power + vol dwn for about 3 seconds) and open root-windows.bat
Edit: Bootloop issue is partually fixed. Sometimes it loops 2-3 times and after 5-10mins it boots normally.
XT1064 Lollipop Root (thanks to @savoca)
Postar um comentário