[APP] One Click Lag Fix APK - 2.0 - xda-developers: "[APP] One Click Lag Fix APK - 2.0
OneClickLagFixV2PLUS inside the app is currently in RELEASE status. It has been tested on a fairly enormous number of devices without issue.
This is an APK (Normal Android App) that will install an EXT2 lag fix for you.
The APK itself can support a number of different lag fixes. It currently has the old OCLF V1 fix, which uses symlinks, and it now also has a new V2 fix which uses bind mounts.
This is in a new thead, as the old thread is very very long, and this is now version 2.
New features of the OCLF2+ lagfix vs OCLF1+
- Bind mounts are faster and require less O/S overhead than symlinks, making this fix smoother in everyday use.
- The bind mount allows for Android to report the correct free space available.
- If something goes wrong at boot, and the bind mount does not initialize, you will boot up to a copy of your data from before the lagfix was applied. This makes V2 safer than V1. (copying /system/bin/playlogosnow onto /system/bin/playlogos1 will effectively restore your device to how it was before you applied the lagfix. There is also an undo option, which will copy all of your changed data back to RFS before restoring.)
- As a bonus, an option to set the wifi screen off timeout is included.
How to use this:
Copy over the APK file onto your phone, and run/install it as normal using 'My Files'. There will be a 'One Click Lag Fix' app installed. Run that, and select the option you want!
The app will automatically kill all running tasks, and enable flight mode. You should probably not use the device while the lag fix is running. If you accidentally hit back or home by mistake, re-enter the app and re-select the lag fix. It should still be running.
- Sent using Google Toolbar"